Meet the Doctor
Dr. Danielle Brink has been practicing in the Chisago Lakes area since the fall of 2001. After practicing in Roseville for almost 5 years, she decided she wanted to be closer to home and family, and practice in a smaller community.
Dr. Brink did her undergraduate studies at the University of MN-Duluth and obtained her Chiropractic degree from Northwestern College of Chiropractic (now Northwestern Health Sciences University) in Bloomington, MN. She has also received additional training for sports-related injuries, and has worked at various hockey, basketball, football, soccer, rugby, and triathlon competitions over the years. Dr. Brink also has additional training in prenatal and pediatric care and is certified in the Webster Technique, a specific and gentle chiropractic evaluation and treatment designed to balance the pregnant woman’s pelvis, allowing the baby to get into the best possible position for birth.
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic - Bloomington, MN
- University of Minnesota - Duluth
Associations & Memberships
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA)
- MCA Sports Council